Suspensions & Hearings

The I-Pay-Tax program is used to report a Massachusetts resident who may be evading taxes by improperly registering his/her vehicle in another state.

To file a complaint, an individual must either:

  • Complete an I-Pay-Tax form and mail or fax it to I-Pay-Tax Compliance
  • Write a letter with the complaint information included and mail or fax it to I-Pay-Tax Compliance

All information provided in the complaint to the Registry of Motor Vehicles is kept strictly confidential.

Gov Delivery MassDOT Twitter MassDOT Flicker MassDOT Facebook MassDOT Youtube MassDOT Instagram MassDOT Blog MassDOT SocialMedia MassDOT Developer Resources
Translation Disabled |  Translation Support
Copyright © 2017 Commonwealth of Massachusetts