Branch Office Address:
16 Broad Street,
, Martha's Vineyard
Monday through Friday 8am - 4pm
closed 12-1 for lunch
Current Wait Times
Wait times refreshed at 1:46 AM
Hearings are not held at this branch.
- All license, registration & title transactions, license plate returns, suspension payment, learner's permit testing and road tests.*
- Written tests for Class D or M given 9:30 am - 3:00 pm.
- Written tests for Class A, B, or C given 9:30 am - 2:00 pm.
*Road tests are administered at the Martha's Vineyard Branch on Tuesdays
Credit/Debit cards are not accepted for reinstatement fees. Make all checks payable to MassDOT.
- Registration: Cash,Check, and Money Orders
- Sales Tax: Cash, Check, and Money Orders
- License Transactions: Cash,Check, Money Orders, and Credit/Debit Cards. Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express are accepted.