Branch Office Address:
333 East Street,
Monday through Friday - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Current Wait Times
Wait times refreshed at 8:18 AM
Suspension hearings are held from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. every Wednesday.
During periods of heavy customer volume, the Hearing Office may stop accepting walk-in hearings prior to posted closing time. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
If you are applying for a hardship, it is recommended you arrive at the branch by 3:00pm
- All license, registration & title transactions, license plate returns, suspension payments, learner's permit testing and road tests.
- Written tests for Class D or M given 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Written tests for Class A, B, or C given 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
- E-ZPass MA Transponders available at this location.
Credit/Debit cards are not accepted for reinstatement fees. Make all checks payable to MassDOT.
- Registration: Cash,Check, and Money Orders
- Sales Tax: Cash, Check, and Money Orders
- License Transactions: Cash,Check, Money Orders, and Credit/Debit Cards. Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or American Express are accepted.