Suspension Hearing Sites and Schedules
License suspension Hearings with a Hearing Officer are held in the following branches, visit the branch page for hearing hours and days.
- Hearings are held on a walk-in basis.
- Hearing length varies with the type of suspension and severity of the offenses.
- Customers are advised to arrive as early as possible and to allow extra time for additional transactions.
- At the end of a hearing, some customers may be eligible to perform additional Registry transactions.
- During periods of heavy customer volume, the hearing office may stop accepting walk-in customers.
- Hearing officers plan their breaks to limit any inconvenience to customers.
If your license is suspended you cannot drive a motor vehicle. Please visit the MBTA web page for public transportation routes and schedules.