Suspension hearings are held from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. every Wednesday.
- Hearings are held on a walk-in basis.
- Hearing length varies with the type of suspension and severity of the offenses.
- Customers are advised to arrive as early as possible and to allow extra time for additional transactions.
- At the end of a hearing, some customers may be eligible to perform additional Registry transactions.
- During periods of heavy customer volume, the hearing office may stop accepting walk-in customers.
- Hearing officers plan their breaks to limit any inconvenience to customers; there may be times when a hearing officer is not available.